"Ignite a passion for the supremacy of Jesus Christ..."
- We are a gathering of redeemed people, by God's grace, who deeply appreciate and love God for forgiving and justifying us through Christ. Since God the Father and Jesus Christ the Son are our end-all treasure and eternal life (John 17:3), the natural response is the desire to see others treasure and glorify Him as supreme!
"...the supremacy of Jesus Christ in all things..."
- Jesus Christ is supreme over all things and in all things. He is Creator, Redeemer, Sustainer.
- "He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by Him (Jesus) all things were created...all things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together." --Col. 1:15-17
- Jesus is supreme--whether in our times of greatest joy or our times of greatest difficulty--He is supreme in all things. We have to believe, remember, and preach that to ourselves.
"...the supremacy of Jesus Christ...to all peoples..."
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ is what God has determined would be the message that would bring "life from above" to the darkness of man's soul. We who have received this great grace through the gospel have the forgiveness of sins, eternal life, reconciliation with God, and Jesus Christ as our greatest treasure. The natural and obvious response to that is to take this gospel to those who do not have it.
- The World now has over 7 billion people.
- The "10/40 Window" is an area between 10 and 40 degrees latitude north of the equator. It is home to over 4 billion (two-thirds) of the world's population. It encompasses most of North Africa, the Middle East, and Asia. It is home to 95% of the world's least gospel-reached peoples. It is also the home to the majority of other world religions including Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, Shintoism, Tribal, Animism, and many other forms of false worship.
- 95% have not heard the gospel and have no church in their language or culture and for this reason, our calling is to make Christ known.
"...the supremacy of Jesus Christ...for the glory of God!"
- The overarching purpose of God in the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ was to glorify God Himself forever.
- No one can understand and appreciate the glory of God without first understanding the supremacy of Jesus Christ. The supremacy of Jesus Christ was most awfully and beautifully displayed in the bloody cross of Christ.
- All that we do in sacrifice and ministry and service is for the glory of God.
- We seek to ignite a passion for the supremacy of Jesus Christ in all things, to all peoples, for the glory of God!