If joining us online:
- You can join our live services through our Facebook LIVE videos.
- Sunday gbcKIDS and Children's Church lessons with printable activities, including those that are sermon-specific, are available on the LINKS page.
- For those who would like to tithe, click HERE for our online giving page. You can also give via text or by mailing your tithe to the church.
- For updates and announcements, please see our Bulletin page or the online Calendar.
If joining us in person:
Please refer to the important information below concerning our Sunday services, which has been determined after careful consideration by our elders following the guidance of medical professionals. We ask that these be followed with graciousness and love as we seek to demonstrate the love of Christ to those around us:
WHO SHOULD BE CAUTIOUS OF ATTENDING SUNDAY SERVICES?
We encourage those with compromised health situations to be cautious.
This includes, but is not limited to, those 60 and older, those with cancer, uncontrollable diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, immune compromised, or congestive heart failure.
If you are uncertain, you may discuss your situation with Dr. John Galdamez.
If you have any illness symptoms, you should not attend.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SAFETY GUIDELINES WHEN WE MEET TOGETHER:
- There are 3 areas on the church campus to choose from for attending services; these areas provide options to accommodate varying comfort levels regarding masks. Masks are optional in Adult Class 1. Masks are required for the entire length of service in the Gym. And then there is the Sanctuary (more details below), from where the service will be live-streamed into these other rooms.
Face masks are optional for everyone in the sanctuary, except for during the singing portion of service. Masks are required for anyone participating in singing.
The church has masks available for those who do not have their own.
- There should be at least 6 feet of space between groups that do not live together while inside the building.
- Every other pew will be blocked off in the sanctuary for the purpose of social distancing. We will also have hand sanitizer stations placed throughout the church building and sanctuary.
- There is Sunday school for all ages.
- There is a Children's Church class offered after the singing portion of the worship service for ages 2-4 years. We will provide pew activities that correspond with the sermon message for all other kids in a Quiet Bag full of age-appropriate activities. Please leave the toys and coloring utensils in the bag, and then the bag in your seat, each week to be refilled. All of our printable kids' activities can be found at http://www.gbctahlequah.org/resources/links
- Before and after the service, we encourage folks to converse outdoors instead of in indoor confined spaces, weather permitting.
Philippians 4:4–7 - "Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice.  Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand;  do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.  And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." (ESV)